INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION
- Food and Beverages - UH3-07(C,D,E,F,G,H) Total six booths
of 12 sqm each.
- Hospitality and Decor - UH4-13-(G,H,I) and UH4-18-F Total
four booths of 12 sqm each.
- F&B Equipment - UH5-29-(B,C,D,E,F,G) Total six booths
of 12 sqm each.
AAHAR 2022 - More booths are opening for accomodating Food
and Beverages companies in Hall 3(First Floor), limited booths
in Hospitality and Decor are available in Hall 4(FF) and limited
booths are available in Hall 5(FF) for F&B Equipment (Light).
AAHAR™ 2022 – APRIL 26-30, 2022
- The off-line process for allotment of space to Marquee Companies having an annual turnover of a minimum of Rs. 50.00 Crores during any one of the previous five financial years, i.e. 2020-21, 2019-20, 2018-19, 2017-18, 2016-17 is now open again w.e.f. March 21, 2022.
- The off-line space booking for additional space required by the Associates of AAHAR 2022 is also now open again w.e.f. March 21, 2022.
- The off-line space booking for Start Ups registered under DPIIT is now open w.e.f. March 21, 2022.
Please refer terms and conditions of AAHAR 2022 as applicable in case of Marquee Companies, Associates and Start Ups.
Kindly e-mail the requests of space with supporting documents like PAN/GSTIN/CA Certificates/DPIIT Registration Certificate etc..to respective Managers as under:-
|Name of Officer||Sector|
|Shri Praful S. Nair, Manageremail@example.com||Food Sector, Foreign Participation,|
|Ms.Rashmi Pandey, Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||F&B Equipment, Government Sector including Commodity Boards|
|Shri Pankaj Meena, Manageremail@example.com||Associates & APEDA|
- For updates keep checking website https://indiatradefair.com and micro-site of AAHAR https://indiatradefair.com/aahardelhi.
- -It is reiterated that the online space booking will be strictly on first-come-first-served basis
- -All registered applicants are requested keep their payment modes ready with sufficient funds / enhancement of limit for NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card as full payment will be required to be made at the time of booking through payment gateway".
- In case of any technical queries, please contact technical helpdesk landline number 011-23378808, mobile number 9599788566 email: firstname.lastname@example.org .